Healing the healthcare system with every patient we treat.
If your care team isn’t improving every day, should you expect to be?
- Service lines including (Wound Care, Podiatry, and Audiology)
- Pre and post-surgical evaluations and follow-up
- Primary Care
- Specialty clinic locations
- In home services for many Assisted Living and Long Term Care Facilities
Our focus on Patients First informs everything we do at AHI and provides us with the perspective that lets our team serve you and your family. It even extends to coaching and training other community health providers. If there is anything that we can do to make your experience with our health system better, that’s our aim and our goal.
- Assisted Living Mock Survey
- Policies and Procedures
- Employee Readiness
- HOOP -> Health Outcomes Operational Platform
- Real time processing of structured and unstructured data
- Integrations with third party products
- Understand populations and risk
- Outcomes that matter to you and your patients
After one week with AHI the results were visible to the vascular surgeon and the patient. The patient reported no pain, local swelling was greatly reduced. By...Read more
Patient discharged from the burn center after medical staff assessment determined that skin grafts would not be effective. After only 65 days treatment using AHI treatments, wound...Read more
AHI brought team and protocols to patient in his skilled nursing facility in late January. Infection resolved and wound healed by early May. 78 year old male....Read more